LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the artificial ligaments and tendons market and it is poised to grow by USD 15.54 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 11% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the year-over-year growth of the artificial ligaments and tendons market in 2020?
A. As per Technavio, the year-over-year growth in 2020 is expected to be 10.97%.
Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
A. Knee injuries.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. Advantages of artificial ligaments
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
A. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 11%.
What are the top players in the market?
A. Artelon, Cousin-Biotech, FX Solutions, GROUP FH ORTHO, LARS, Mathys AG Bettlach, MorphoMed GmbH, Orthomed, TRICOMED SA, and Xiros Ltd. are the top players in the market.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Artelon, Cousin-Biotech, FX Solutions, GROUP FH ORTHO, LARS, Mathys AG Bettlach, MorphoMed GmbH, Orthomed, TRICOMED SA, and Xiros Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The advantages of artificial ligaments have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the high costs coupled with limited reimbursements might hamper market growth.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Artificial Ligaments and Tendons Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Artificial Ligaments and Tendons Market is segmented as below:
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Other injuries
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40177
Artificial Ligaments and Tendons Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The artificial ligaments and tendons market report covers the following areas:
- Artificial Ligaments and Tendons Market Size
- Artificial Ligaments and Tendons Market Trends
- Artificial Ligaments and Tendons Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing focus on the development of tissue-engineered ligaments as one of the prime reasons driving the artificial ligaments and tendons market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Artificial Ligaments and Tendons Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist artificial ligaments and tendons market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the artificial ligaments and tendons market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the artificial ligaments and tendons market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of artificial ligaments and tendons market, vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Knee injuries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Shoulder injuries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Foot and ankle injuries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other injuries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing interest in R&D of tissue-engineered ligaments
- Focus on development of 3D-printed human ligaments and tendons
- Focus on biomechanical investigations of tendons and ligaments
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- FX Solutions
- GROUP FH ORTHO
- Mathys AG Bettlach
- MorphoMed GmbH
- TRICOMED SA
- Xiros Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.