LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the microbial enhanced oil recovery market and it is poised to grow by USD 156.7 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Chemiphase Ltd., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Environmental BioTechnologies Inc., Equinor ASA, Micro-Bac International Inc., Microbial Energy Inc., ONGC TERI Biotech Ltd., Qyrin Petroleum Technology, RAM Biochemicals Inc., and Titan Oil Recovery Inc. are some of the major market participants. The advantages of microbial enhanced oil recovery will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Advantages of microbial enhanced oil recovery has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40536
Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our microbial enhanced oil recovery market report covers the following areas:
- Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Size
- Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Trends
- Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growing adoption of closed one-piece ostomy bags as one of the prime reasons driving the microbial enhanced oil recovery market growth during the next few years.
Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the microbial enhanced oil recovery market, including some of the vendors such as Chemiphase Ltd., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Environmental BioTechnologies Inc., Equinor ASA, Micro-Bac International Inc., Microbial Energy Inc., ONGC TERI Biotech Ltd., Qyrin Petroleum Technology, RAM Biochemicals Inc., and Titan Oil Recovery Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the microbial enhanced oil recovery market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist microbial enhanced oil recovery market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the microbial enhanced oil recovery market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the microbial enhanced oil recovery market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of microbial enhanced oil recovery market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Onshore – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Offshore – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Chemiphase Ltd.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Environmental BioTechnologies Inc.
- Equinor ASA
- Micro-Bac International Inc.
- Microbial Energy Inc.
- ONGC TERI Biotech Ltd.
- Qyrin Petroleum Technology
- RAM Biochemicals Inc.
- Titan Oil Recovery Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.