DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Immune Thrombocytopenia – Pipeline Insight, 2020” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Immune Thrombocytopenia – Pipeline Insight, 2020, report provides comprehensive insights about 50+ companies and 50+ pipeline drugs in Immune Thrombocytopenia pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
Immune Thrombocytopenia Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Immune Thrombocytopenia report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Immune Thrombocytopenia Emerging Drugs
- Efgartigimod: Argenx
Efgartigimod is designed as a first-in-class investigational antibody fragment to target the neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn). Efgartigimod is being evaluated for the treatment of patients with severe autoimmune diseases with confirmed presence of pathogenic immunoglobulin G, IgG autoantibodies, where a severe unmet medical need exists. It is currently in phase III stage of development.
- Rozanolixizumab: UCB pharma
Rozanolixizumab is a subcutaneously administered, humanized monoclonal antibody that specifically binds, with high affinity, to human FcRn. It has been designed to block the interaction of FcRn and IgG, inhibiting IgG recycling and inducing the removal of pathogenic IgG autoantibodies. It is currently in phase III stage of development.
- TAK-079: Takeda
TAK-079 is being tested to treat people who have primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP). This study will evaluate the safety and biologic activity of TAK-079 or matching placebo in combination with stable ITP background therapy. It is currently in phase II stage of development.
- HL161: HanAll Biopharma
HL161 is a fully human monoclonal antibody targeting neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn). The FcRn rescues IgGs from intracellular degradation and maintains the high serum levels, even pathogenic auto-IgGs. Blocking the FcRn-IgG interaction accelerates the degradation of autoantibodies and alleviates the flare-up in wide array of pathogenic IgG-mediated autoimmune diseases such as myasthenia gravis, pemphigus, immune thrombocytopenia purpura, neuromyelitis optica, and etc. HanAll discovered HL161 by using transgenic animal producing fully human monoclonal antibodies. The company is currently conducting phase I trial.
Immune Thrombocytopenia: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Immune Thrombocytopenia drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
Major Players in Immune Thrombocytopenia
There are approx. 50+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Immune Thrombocytopenia. The companies which have their Immune Thrombocytopenia drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase III include Argenx, UCB Pharma and others
The report covers around 50+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase II and Phase II/III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II and Phase II/III)
- Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Immune Thrombocytopenia pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Gene therapies
- Small molecule
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Immune Thrombocytopenia: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Immune Thrombocytopenia therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Immune Thrombocytopenia drugs.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Immune Thrombocytopenia R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Immune Thrombocytopenia.
- Rozanolixizumab, an investigational monoclonal antibody, was granted orphan drug designation for the treatment of ITP by the US Food and Drug Administration on 30 April 2018 and by the European Commission on 11 January 2019.
- In September 2017, HanAll Biopharma and Harbour BioMed announced that they have entered into a strategic collaboration and license agreement to develop, manufacture and commercialize in Greater China (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) HanAll’s two novel biologics, the anti-FcRn monoclonal antibody, HL161, for the treatment of pathogenic IgG-mediated autoimmune diseases’
Immune Thrombocytopenia Report Insights
- Immune Thrombocytopenia Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Immune Thrombocytopenia Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Immune Thrombocytopenia drugs?
- How many Immune Thrombocytopenia drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Immune Thrombocytopenia?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Immune Thrombocytopenia therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Immune Thrombocytopenia and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- HanAll Biopharma
- Eris Lifesciences
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals
- Taiho Pharmaceutical
- UCB Pharma
- Bioverativ, a Sanofi company
- Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Romiplostim biosimilar
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w179uh