LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the cranial implants market and it is poised to grow by USD 245.22 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the cranial implants market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 724.27 million in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 969.49 million by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of about 6%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Increasing incidences of TBI is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- B. Braun Melsungen AG, evonos GmbH & Co.KG, Jeil Medical Corp., Johnson & Johnson, KLS Martin Group, Medartis Holding AG, Medtronic Plc, Renishaw Plc, Stryker Corp., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 4.93%.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. B. Braun Melsungen AG, evonos GmbH & Co.KG, Jeil Medical Corp., Johnson & Johnson, KLS Martin Group, Medartis Holding AG, Medtronic Plc, Renishaw Plc, Stryker Corp., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing incidences of TBI has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Cranial Implants Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Cranial Implants Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Customized Cranial Implants
- Non-customized Cranial Implants
- Specialty Neurosurgery Clinics
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43018
Cranial Implants Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our cranial implants market report covers the following areas:
- Cranial Implants Market size
- Cranial Implants Market trends
- Cranial Implants Market analysis
This study identifies the growing demand for 3D printing/modeling as one of the prime reasons driving the cranial implants market growth during the next few years.
Cranial Implants Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the cranial implants market, including some of the vendors such as B. Braun Melsungen AG, evonos GmbH & Co.KG, Jeil Medical Corp., Johnson & Johnson, KLS Martin Group, Medartis Holding AG, Medtronic Plc, Renishaw Plc, Stryker Corp., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the cranial implants market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Cranial Implants Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cranial implants market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cranial implants market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cranial implants market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cranial implants market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Customized Cranial Implants – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-customized cranial implants – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Hospitals – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ASCs – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Specialty Neurosurgery Clinics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- evonos GmbH & Co.KG
- Jeil Medical Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- KLS Martin Group
- Medartis Holding AG
- Medtronic Plc
- Renishaw Plc
- Stryker Corp.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.